The National Western Center Citizens Advisory Committee was convened in 2013 by the Western Stock Show Association to provide an opportunity for the community to learn about, have meaningful input on, and be a major participant in the development of the proposed National Western Center, and provide input and feedback throughout the implementation of the master plan (PDF). Among other responsibilities, the Citizens Advisory Committee:
- Provides input regarding projects and issues related to the development of the National Western Center
- Assists in communicating elements of the National Western Center project to the residents and stakeholders in the Globeville, Elyria, Swansea (GES) neighborhoods
- Advises the National Western Center regarding the needs and desires of the GES neighborhoods in relation to the National Western Center project
- Identifies potential opportunities and concerns and helps find workable solutions that address the needs of the community at large
- Promotes transparency and communication between the partners, the city and the surrounding neighborhoods
- Works to ensure that the National Western Center build-out meaningfully benefits the adjacent communities in the short and long terms
For Meeting Agendas, Meeting Minutes, and other support documentation, visit the National Western Center site.
For Meeting Agendas, Meeting Minutes, and other support documentation prior to 2021, visit www.nwc-cac.com.